Sunday, July 22, 2012

YGT: Top 5 Posts of 2012 (so far)

This year, I started out on a journey to chronicle great thoughts that were the source of great sermons.  That led to a weekly post with the thought for that week.  Here's the top five posts* that currently DON'T appear in popular posts on the right of the page.  These posts were taken from January 1 - June 1: 


  1. Thank You, Dr. Watson
  2. What's more Disgusting than a Wet Willy?
  3. The Chronicles of Naptime
  4. The Problem with Romney's Taxes
  5. Christianity > USA

Check them out if you'd like.  Here's the Bottom 5!


Lord, thank You for the opportunity to document my random thoughts.  I love that You love me and call me Your own.  In Christ's name, Amen.


Blessings,
j.a.g.




*by numbers of times they've been viewed

No comments: